Monday, August 31, 2009

Coming soon...

I know I've been promising this all summer, but there will be a new post with pictures coming soon! I'm finally all settled in my new place and have much more time to do things like this once again!! Once I finally get my new couch I ordered and the living room is all put together I will take pictures of the new place so you all can see! I can't believe summer is winding down already. Where did August go??? The job is going really well, and I love the people up here. Some of the guys I work with have started growing beards to keep their faces warm in the winter which makes me a little nervous, but I've just decided not to think about it till I have to! :) Also, I will be back in Illinois this weekend, and I can't wait to see everyone. That's all I have time for tonight. Have a great week and I promise I'll write again soon!

No comments: